Monday, June 20, 2011

WPMs I helped rehome that I did not live with (at the time of rehoming)


I helped the owners of these WPMs search for (and for most of them, find) new homes for their dogs:

1) Rubicon Sao Goncalo/Rob (M) from 1st owner who imported him

2) Rubicon Allegro/Roy (M) from 1st owner who imported him

3) Guiso de Veiros (M) Asked 1st owner who imported him if former owner of (his firstborn) Marco (after he died) could adopt him. He did! Awwww!

4) Sancho Fionnmae (M) from 1st owner who imported him to 2nd owner (and later obtained here from 2nd owner)

5) Parrigi's Acasa Preto/Huck (M) from 1st owner to 2nd owner; then from 2nd owner to 3rd owner (see Huck's Commercials and Films post)

6) Maui de Retrouvaille (F) from 1st owner to 2nd owner

7) Kangoo V.D. Kleiheuvel (M) suggested 2nd owner to 1st owner who imported him (Azi went there, too)

And 3 more that I advertised for the previous owners who either kept the dog or otherwise rehomed w/o my assistance.