America's first Breeder/Exhibitor of Wirehaired Portuguese Podengo Medio
Friday, June 24, 2011
Huck's commercials and films
Huck (Parrigi's Acasa Preto) was adopted to a good home in California who needed training help with him. A friend of mine out there, who had adopted Foozer (Fabuloso de Veiros) from me, was a dog trainer and helped her out. Then she adopted him! Unfortunately she already had 3 dogs and the ordinance in her town said only 3 dogs, not 4. So I suggested another friend outside LA who did animal acting for various companies. What a great idea! Now Huck is getting commercial jobs and has appeared on late night shows. I'll post videos when I can find them.
Volkswagon:
Starburst:
And the now-famous Bud Light beer Superbowl commercial:
A commercial for US Bank:
Here's when he was on Jimmy Kimmel making fun of Michael Vick.
He was also in a little bit of this Hallmark Channel movie, 'Farewell Mr Kringle."