Friday, June 24, 2011

Terzo's commercials and Ads



In January 2007, I began a dialogue with the owner of an animal acting company in CA that was interested in picking up where the older 1990's Podengos left off (who were owned by a different company and by now getting too old to use).

When I decided to breed Evita to Foozer, I got one great little boy named "Terzo" ('three' in Italian- he was the first born in this, the third litter born in America).
I started clicker training him at about 4 weeks of age and by the time I brought him to his new home in Lancaster, CA at 8 weeks (in the desert above Los Angeles) he was quite a quick study.

We worked with him together for a few days before I returned home.

It gave me an interest in utilizing my decades of animal contacts in Michigan to start a business of training animals for movies, specifically for when the Michigan Film Incentive started the next year, in 2008. Sadly, the newly elected 'governor' killed it in 2010, before it had a chance to flourish properly.
During that time, my company became the most active and successful animal company in Michigan founded for that purpose.

V8:


Advertisement photo shoot: